- If you don’t already have one, register for an account on Polyvore.
- Create a set using one or more designs from Customized Girl in your set. Check out this example set created by Polyvore user mychanel.
You have two options for this step:
- Recommended option: use a design from our public gallery. Navigate this gallery via the search field in the upper right corner of CustomizedGirl.com, or via the Start With a Design menu on the left side of the site.
- Or you can create your own design and save it. This option is a bit trickier. If you choose this route, please see the notes below.**
- Add that set to our group.
Check out our St. Patrick’s Day Apparel for inspiration!
The winner will be determined by the number of likes. Likes are obtained when another Polyvore user clicks on the little heart icon next to your set.
- First place wins a $100 gift card to Customized Girl.
Only new sets created between February 25 and March 18 of 2013 are qualified for entry. This is because we are judging based on number of likes, and it wouldn’t be fair to everyone if older sets with many likes could be submitted.
There is no limit to the number of entries per user, but we will only award one gift card per Polyvore user.
All featured items should be tagged and linked in the sets comments.
By submitting a set with a design from Customized Girl, entrant grants Customized Girl the right to publish submitted sets, designs, and captions on our website, social media or any other marketing materials. Slight set alterations may be made by our staff in order to fit properly on our website or marketing materials.
Designs deemed to be inappropriate or offensive by Customized Girl will not be eligible for voting.
Designs that contain material copyrighted or trademarked by a third party (such as a brand, tv show, etc) will not be eligible for voting.
eRetailing Associates, LLC employees and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Polyvore. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Polyvore from any claims. We promise never to sell your information or use it in a harmful way.
**If you want to to save your own design and use it in your Polyvore set, please do. However, your design will not show up in the public gallery on Customized Girl. If you save a really cool design, you deserve to be recognized and have it displayed in the gallery, right? The only way to make it public would be for our admin Customized Girl account to re-save your design in our own account, and we reserve the right to do this. But if this happens, we will give you credit and link to your account on Polyvore in the Design Details. Again, if you create your own design, please avoid potential copyright infringement. (For example, no One Direction designs. Sorry.)