Customizing is always fun, but customizing items for you and your bestie is even better! This holiday season, design personalized gifts that are perfect for your best friends!
Here are some of our favorite ideas!
1. A bestie pillowcase. These matching pillow cases are perfect for any dynamic duo. Customize this design to make sleepovers even more fun!
2. Matching Tanks Tops! Start designing one-of-a kind pieces for all of your friends! You can even upload your own photo to your design. Here’s how!
3. Matching T-Shirts! These best selling shirts are a must have. Customize them with your own names, text, and art.
4. Matching Best Friend Sweatshirts. See tons of sweatshirt designs (and tanks and shirts and more) on our Matching Best Friend Shirts landing page.
Now that you have a perfect gift picked out for your bestie, it’s time to have a gift exchange! Here are some of our favorite ideas for a girls night in!
-Facials are a must! Here is a list of great different homemade masks you and your bestie can make!
-Bust out the chick flicks. Ok this is a no brainer. There will be no guys around and no better time to indulge in favorites like The Notebook, Pretty Woman, Clueless, and Sex and the City.
–Have everyone bring their own appetizer. This will not only offer a lot of variety, it will limit the work load for the hostess! Have everyone bring their specialty with the recipe written down for easy swapping!
-Mani/Pedis are a must! One great idea we found is for everyone attending to bring one or two shades of nailpolish that they aren’t super attached to. This way everyone can trade and leave with something new!
-Homemade hair masks. Hair masks are always fun, and now they are affordable! Here were two of our favorite recipes for homemade hair masks that are great for a girls night in!
Banana Avocado Mask:
- 1 medium banana
- 1 egg
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 3 Tbsp buttermilk
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Mash banana, egg and avocado in a small bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Apply to hair from roots to tips.
- Leave in for 30 minutes and then wash out with a moisturizing shampoo.
- Double the recipe for long hair.
- Use twice a month to maintain healthy hair.
Yogurt Hair Mask
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup plain organic yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Beat egg white until frothy.
- Mix with yogurt and mayonnaise.
- Massage into wet hair.
- Cover with plastic shower cap or plastic wrap.
- Leave in for 30 minutes, then wash out with a mild shampoo.
- Rinse with very cold water.
- Use monthly to moisturize hair.
These tips are sure to make your girls night in one to remember!