Port & Company Drawstring Cinch Bag
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING BEFORE ORDERING:
- Bag is a thin, 210 denier nylon material. Has no internal structure; shown stuffed with filler in photo.
- Thin, 210 denier nylon
- PVC accents to reinforce bottom grommets
- Dyed-to-match drawcord closures
- PLEASE NOTE: Uploads not available on this item
- PLEASE NOTE: Rhinestone art and text not available on all nylon products due to texture
- Design and font made from a highly durable, fade-resistant laser cut film material*
- Laser cut Glitter and Glow Film not available on nylon items*
- Do not place in washer or dryer
- Wipe with damp cloth to clean and air dry
- All measurements are provided by garment vendor; vendor tolerance for all measurements is +/-10%
- All provided measurements are in inches
- So what's denier? Denier is a unit of weight to measure nylon or silk, mostly seen used in hosiery to describe the thickness of the material used. It also relates to the opacity of the material: the higher the number, the less opaque the item. For example, sheer nylon tights for women average around 20 denier; opaque usually 40 denier. Most nylon bags on this site are 210 denier nylon, so they are very thick and durable, yet flexible.