Junior Fit District Strappy Dress
Enjoy summertime style anytime in this strappy dress from District apparel's "slim cut" line that can double as a cover-up.
- 4.8 oz, 50/50 ring spun combed cotton/poly blend
- Soft 26 singles material
- Adjustable straps with dyed-to-match sliders
- Elastic waist
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to the numerous back pleats created by the elastic waist and center back trim stitching we cannot print the back. This pleating will affect the design and make it greatly illegible. To see the back, please refer to the "More Product Images."
- Junior sizing
- All measurements are provided by garment vendor; vendor tolerance for all measurements is +/-10%
- All provided measurements are in inches
- Body Width is measured 1" below the arm holes
- What does 26 singles mean any way? A higher number means a finer thread resulting in a tighter weave and a softer, thinner shirt. A typical adult unisex t-shirt is 18 singles.