Air Force mom! Show your support and love for your pilot son or daughter with this cute and comfy sweater! Wear it on their homecoming or on those days where you really miss them.
Our customers tell us this product:
Kick back and totally relax in this easygoing Alternative Apparel style featuring a slouchy, wide neckline.
Sizing and Material Notes:
- 6.5 oz, 50/46/4 polyester (6.25% recycled)/cotton (6.25% organic)/rayon blend
- Soft 30 singles material
- Low-impact yarn dyed and washed
- Raw-edge, off-the-shoulder neckline and raglan sleeves
- Front kangaroo pouch pocket
- Alternative Apparel labels this style as a "Womens Contemporary Fit" which they define as, "true to size, between a slim and a relaxed fit." Please pay close attention to their provided dimensions.
- All measurements are provided by garment vendor; vendor tolerance for all measurements is +/-10%
- All provided measurements are in inches
- Body Width is measured 1" below the arm holes
- What does 30 singles mean? A higher number means a finer thread resulting in a tighter weave and a softer, thinner shirt. A typical adult unisex t-shirt is 18 singles.
- To get an accurate size, your best bet is to find a like item you own and love at home, lay it flat, measure it in inches then match those measurements to the manufacturer's recommended Size Chart.
- Need help to find the right size? See this video.
Loading chat - please wait...