Next Level knows how to spoil a girl: longer length, soft jersey cotton and a spandex blend that provides a little room to breathe. Oh, and did I mention it's available in neon with a trendy vintage print?
Sizing and Material Notes:
- 4.3 oz, 57/38/5 combed ringspun cotton/polyester/spandex blend
- Soft 40 singles material
- Self-fabric neck binding
- Longer length body
- Tear away label
- PLEASE NOTE: White ink is not able to be printed on this item.
- PLEASE NOTE: Design printed on neon items is a transparent print that allows the color of the garment to greatly show through, giving your design a vintage feel
- PLEASE NOTE: Fluorescent Apparel is unique in many ways. Please note the following before and after making your purchase:
- Fluorescent colors should be machine washed separately. Color bleeding may occur. Never wash with whites.
- Stain removers cannot be used on Fluorescent colors and will discolor the item and design
- All measurements are provided by garment vendor; vendor tolerance for all measurements is +/-10%
- All provided measurements are in inches
- Body Width is measured 1" below the arm holes
- What does 40 singles mean? A higher number means a finer thread resulting in a tighter weave and a softer, thinner shirt. A typical adult unisex t-shirt is 18 singles.
- To get an accurate size, your best bet is to find a like item you own and love at home, lay it flat, measure it in inches then match those measurements to the manufacturer's recommended Size Chart.
- Need help to find the right size? See this video.