Custom Nature Bag
Check out our classic backpack from Liberty Bags. It features lots of fun pockets, zippers, and vibrant decoration potential.
This back is designed for kids. Please note: it's smaller than your average backpack (like those that a high schooler would wear) but it's not super small.
If you want to compare it to another backpack at home, the dimensions are: 16 inches tall, 13 inches wide, and 6 inches deep.
- 600 denier polyester made with 50% recycled materials
- Color-matched straps with webbing and sturdy plastic hardware
- Adjustable padded backstraps
- Each backstrap 2.50" wide and 13" long (including hardware)
- Carry handle at top; hanging handle above the backstraps on the back
- Double-zippered main compartment
- Gusseted front pocket with zippered sleeve pocket
- Two side pockets with velcro closure
- Weighs 0.95 lbs when empty
- Shown stuffed in photo; ships flat
- Designed for ages 6 and up
- PLEASE NOTE: Uploads not available on this item
- Design and font made from a highly durable, fade-resistant precision cut film material*
- Do not place in washer or dyer
- Wipe with damp cloth to clean
- All measurements are provided by garment vendor; vendor tolerance for all measurements is +/-10%
- All provided measurements are in inches
- So what's denier? Denier is a unit of weight to measure nylon or silk, mostly seen used in hosiery to describe the thickness of the material used. It also relates to the opacity of the material: the higher the number, the less opaque the item. For example, sheer nylon tights for women average around 20 denier; opaque usually 40 denier. Most nylon bags on this site are 210 denier nylon.
Interested in Storefronts?