Nevertheless She Persisted
This quote is directly from the mouth of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell as he silenced the voice of Senator Elizabeth Warren. The Senator from Massachusetts was debating against the nomination of Jeff Sessions as Attorney General, and she was preparing to read the letter that Coretta Scott King (the widow of Martin Luther King) wrote about Sessions in 1986. Sessions had participated in voter suppression of elderly black voters in Alabama and the letter was sent to Congress in an effort to reject Sessions as a nominee to the federal bench. Indeed, Sessions was not confirmed. This letter is part of the congressional record and Mitch McConnell wanted to suppress it. About Senator Warren, McConnell said: “She was warned. She was given an explanation. Nevertheless, she persisted.” Well, guess what, Mitch? You just coined a phrase. And we will wear this phrase across our chests. We're taking it back. It's ours now. And we will #LetLizSpeak!
Our customers tell us this product:
|Body Width / Bust:||17.5||19||20||21.5||22.5||24|
Fruit of the Loom's Women's Tee is a classic! No matter what the occasion, the semi-fitted relaxed fit is perfect for everyone! Also, it is part of our Fruit of the Loom family of tees along with the Unisex Promo Tee and Youth Promo Tee, which means it's ideal for Group Orders! Get a tee for everyone!
This item qualifies for special group pricing
PLEASE NOTE: White ink is not available for this item. If our art or your upload contains the color white, it will not print and be reflected as the color of the item.
PLEASE NOTE: Designs printed on basic promo items will be a transparent print that allows the color of the garment to greatly show through, giving your design a vintage appearance.
Sizing and Material Notes:
- Midweight 5.0 oz, 100% preshrunk cotton
- Athletic Heather is 90/10 cotton/poly blend
- High density fabric for exceptional print clarity
- Tear away label
- Classic ladies styling with a feminine neckline, sleeves and fit
- Side-seamed and slightly contoured for a flattering fit
- Seamed 1x1 rib collar with two-needle cover-stitching on front neck
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Two-needle hemmed sleeves and bottom
- All measurements are provided by garment vendor; vendor tolerance for all measurements is +/-10%
- All provided measurements are in inches
- Body Width is measured 1" below armholes
- To get an accurate size, your best bet is to find a like item you own and love at home, lay it flat, measure it in inches then match those measurements to the manufacturer's recommended Size Chart.
Earn 30.00% when you sell this item.
Interested in Storefronts?
Interested in Storefronts?