On Wednesdays We Wear Pink: KIDS
Our customers tell us this product:
The quality and softness of a trendy Canvas tank top now in youth sizes.
Sizing and Material Notes:
- 4.2 oz, 100% combed ringspun cotton
- Soft 30 singles material
- Side seams
- Unisex fit
- PLEASE NOTE: Design printed on neon items is a transparent print that allows the color of the garment to greatly show through, giving a vintage feel
- PLEASE NOTE: Fluorescent Apparel is unique in many ways. Please note the following before and after making your purchase:
- Fluorescent colors should be machine washed separately. Color bleeding may occur. Never wash with whites.
- Stain removers cannot be used on Fluorescent colors and will discolor the item and design
- All measurements are provided by garment vendor; vendor tolerance for all measurements is +/-10%
- All provided measurements are in inches
- Body Width is measured 1" below the arm holes
- What does 30 singles mean? A higher number means a finer thread resulting in a tighter weave and a softer, thinner shirt. A typical adult unisex t-shirt is 18 singles.
- To get an accurate size, your best bet is to find a like item you own and love at home, lay it flat, measure it in inches then match those measurements to the manufacturer's recommended Size Chart.
- Need help to find the right size? See this video.
- We've included the age ranges in our sizing chart, but of course some 7-year-olds are much bigger than other 7-year-olds. Please use your best judgment.
Loading chat - please wait...