Ladies Maniac Eco-Fleece Wideneck Sweatshirt
Runs small I recommend sizing up. For a more lose fit I would size up two.
Our customers tell us this product:
Kick back and totally relax in this easygoing Alternative Apparel style featuring a slouchy, wide neckline.
Sizing and Material Notes:
- 6.5 oz, 50/46/4 polyester (6.25% recycled)/cotton (6.25% organic)/rayon blend
- Soft 30 singles material
- Low-impact yarn dyed and washed
- Raw-edge, off-the-shoulder neckline and raglan sleeves
- Front kangaroo pouch pocket
- Alternative Apparel labels this style as a "Womens Contemporary Fit" which they define as, "true to size, between a slim and a relaxed fit." Please pay close attention to their provided dimensions.
- All measurements are provided by garment vendor; vendor tolerance for all measurements is +/-10%
- All provided measurements are in inches
- Body Width is measured 1" below the arm holes
- What does 30 singles mean? A higher number means a finer thread resulting in a tighter weave and a softer, thinner shirt. A typical adult unisex t-shirt is 18 singles.
- To get an accurate size, your best bet is to find a like item you own and love at home, lay it flat, measure it in inches then match those measurements to the manufacturer's recommended Size Chart.
- Need help to find the right size? See this video.
Loading help center - please wait...