This raglan t-shirt features a blue band-aid with a red heart in the center.
It reads "Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh".
Our customers tell us this product:
A consummate classic, updated in triblend for a modern take.
Sizing and Material Notes:
- Triblends made from 3.4 oz, 50/25/25 polyester/combed ringspun cotton/rayon blend, soft 40 singles material
- All other colors are 3.6 oz, 52/48 cotton/polyester blend, soft 40 singles material
- Raglan sleeves
- PLEASE NOTE: White ink is not available for this item. If our art or your upload contains the color white, it will not print and be reflected as the color of the item.
- All measurements are provided by garment vendor; vendor tolerance for all measurements is +/-10%
- All provided measurements are in inches
- Body Width is measured 1" below the arm holes
- Sleeve Length is measured from the middle back collar to sleeve cuff
- What does 40 singles mean? A higher number means a finer thread resulting in a tighter weave and a softer, thinner shirt. A typical adult unisex t-shirt is 18 singles.
- To get an accurate size, your best bet is to find a like item you own and love at home, lay it flat, measure it in inches then match those measurements to the manufacturer's recommended Size Chart.
- Need help to find the right size? See this video.
Loading chat - please wait...