Liberty Bags Backpack Bag
Check out our classic backpack from Liberty Bags. It features lots of fun pockets, zippers, and vibrant decoration potential.
This back is designed for kids. Please note: it's smaller than your average backpack (like those that a high schooler would wear) but it's not super small.
If you want to compare it to another backpack at home, the dimensions are: 16 inches tall, 13 inches wide, and 6 inches deep.
- 600 denier polyester made with 50% recycled materials
- Color-matched straps with webbing and sturdy plastic hardware
- Adjustable padded backstraps
- Each backstrap 2.50" wide and 13" long (including hardware)
- Carry handle at top; hanging handle above the backstraps on the back
- Double-zippered main compartment
- Gusseted front pocket with zippered sleeve pocket
- Two side pockets with velcro closure
- Weighs 0.95 lbs when empty
- Shown stuffed in photo; ships flat
- Designed for ages 6 and up
- PLEASE NOTE: Uploads not available on this item
- Design and font made from a highly durable, fade-resistant laser cut film material*
- Do not place in washer or dyer
- Wipe with damp cloth to clean
- All measurements are provided by garment vendor; vendor tolerance for all measurements is +/-10%
- All provided measurements are in inches
- So what's denier? Denier is a unit of weight to measure nylon or silk, mostly seen used in hosiery to describe the thickness of the material used. It also relates to the opacity of the material: the higher the number, the less opaque the item. For example, sheer nylon tights for women average around 20 denier; opaque usually 40 denier. Most nylon bags on this site are 210 denier nylon.
Interested in Storefronts?