Unisex J. America Vintage Zen Hoodie
Why did J. America call their unisex vintage burnout line of fleece Zen? Well, once on you'll finally feel complete and absolute peace. A little melodramatic but the super soft inside and out will definitely have you feeling warm and relaxed.
- 7.0 oz, 55/45 cotton/polyester blend
- Acid wash burnout fleece with silicone finish
- Flatlock stitching throughout
- Dyed-to-match drawcords
- Raw-edge seams and some piling around hood opening, shoulders, pocket seams, cuffs, waistband and side seams
- Raglan sleeves and v-notch collar
- Front pouch pocket
- PLEASE NOTE: Rhinestone art and text not available due to item's texture
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to the unique treatment of this garment, it's typical to see color, shade and vintage variations. This is an intentional feature of the Zen line making no two garments the same.
- All measurements are provided by garment vendor; vendor tolerance for all measurements is +/- 0.75"
- All provided measurements are in inches
- Body Width is measured 1" below the arm hole
- To get an accurate size, your best bet is to find a like item you own and love at home, lay it flat, measure it in inches then match those measurements to the manufacturer's recommended Size Chart.
- Need help to find the right size? See this video.