Misses Relaxed Fit J. America Vintage Zen Raglan Sweatshirt
So why did J. America call their line of vintage burnout fleece Zen? Once you have it on you'll feel complete and absolute peace. A little melodramatic, sure, but its oh-so-soft inside and out will leave you feeling warm and cozy.
- 7.0 oz, 55/45 cotton/polyester blend
- Acid wash burnout fleece with silicone finish
- Contrasting whistle patch "V" and stitching at neckline
- Contrast color raglan sleeves, collar, "V" stitching at neckline and waistband
- Split-seam waistband
- PLEASE NOTE: Rhinestone art and text not available due to item's texture
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to the unique treatment of this garment, it's typical to see color, shade and vintage variations. This is an intentional feature of the Zen line making no two garments the same.
- PLEASE NOTE: White ink is not available on this item. If our art or your upload contains the color white, it will not print and be reflected as the color of the item.
- All measurements are provided by garment vendor; vendor tolerance for all measurements is +/- 0.75"
- All provided measurements are in inches
- Body Width is measured 1" below the arm hole
- To get an accurate size, your best bet is to find a like item you own and love at home, lay it flat, measure it in inches then match those measurements to the manufacturer's recommended Size Chart.
- Need help to find the right size? See this video.