Bella Flowy Lightweight Racerback Tank Top
One of the biggest problems in customizable women's clothing is the lack of fashionable apparel. We've teamed up with LA's fashion-forward women's apparel manufacturer Bella+Canvas to bring you the customizable Flowy Collection. Now you can customize something a little more trendy and still not have to worry about minimums. What's also great is your design on all Flowy tops will be slightly transparent, allowing the color of the garment to show through giving it a more fashionable, retail look. Design one for a party, event or even a gift. Lightweight, super soft and very feminine, you are going to LOVE this line.
- 3.7 oz, 65/35 polyester/viscose blend
- Athletic Heather is a 52/48 polyester/viscose blend
- Soft 30 singles material
- Light colors are sheer
- Perfect lightweight material for spring and summer
- Sheering at racerback seam
- PLEASE NOTE: Number and placement of stripes subject to change per tank top
- PLEASE NOTE: Designs printed on Bella Flowy items is a transparent print that allows the color of the garment to greatly show through, giving your design a vintage appearance
- PLEASE NOTE: White ink is not available for this item. If our art or your upload contains the color white, it will not print and be reflected as the color of the item.
- All measurements are provided by garment vendor; vendor tolerance for all measurements is +/-10%
- All provided measurements are in inches
- For Body Width, start 6" down from the center front seam, then measure across the body
- Sweep is measured along the bottom hem of the shirt
- So whatís Viscose? Itís a modern version of Rayon that has a light, silky appearance and feel, breathes like cotton and has a flowy drape.
- What does 30 singles mean? A higher number means a finer thread resulting in a tighter weave and a softer, thinner shirt. A typical adult unisex t-shirt is 18 singles.
- To get an accurate size, your best bet is to find a like item you own and love at home, lay it flat, measure it in inches then match those measurements to the manufacturer's recommended Size Chart.