Get into trouble with your best friend while you wear this super cute 'Louise' t-shirt with a hand drawn 1966 Thunderbird corvette on it. Make sure your bestie has the matching Thelma shirt.
Our customers tell us this product:
You can now get District's soft, fine knit jersey cotton tee at an incredible sale price! Great for group orders!
This item qualifies for special group pricing
Sizing and Material Notes:
- 4.3 oz, 100% ring-spun cotton
- Light Heather Grey is a 90/10 cotton/polyester blend
- Soft 30 singles material
- Self-fabric collar and taped neck
- Double-needle sleeves and bottom hem
- Features a Tear Anywhere label
- Slim fit for feminine silhouette
- PLEASE NOTE: White ink is not available on this item. If our art or your upload contains the color white, it will not print and be reflected as the color of the item.
- PLEASE NOTE: Designs printed on basic promo items will be a transparent print that allows the color of the garment to greatly show through, giving your design a vintage appearance.
- All measurements are provided by garment vendor; vendor tolerance for all measurements is +/-10%
- All provided measurements are in inches
- Body Width is measured 1" below the arm holes
- What does 30 singles mean? A higher number means a finer thread resulting in a tighter weave and a softer, thinner shirt. A typical adult unisex t-shirt is 18 singles.
- To get an accurate size, your best bet is to find a like item you own and love at home, lay it flat, measure it in inches then match those measurements to the manufacturer's recommended Size Chart.
- Need help to find the right size? See this video.
Loading chat - please wait...