Our customers tell us this product:
A consummate classic, updated in triblend for a modern take.
- Triblends made from 3.4 oz, 50/25/25 polyester/combed ringspun cotton/rayon blend, soft 40 singles material
- All other colors are 3.6 oz, 52/48 cotton/polyester blend, soft 40 singles material
- Raglan sleeves
Sizing and Material Notes:
- All measurements are provided by garment vendor; vendor tolerance for all measurements is +/-10%
- All provided measurements are in inches
- Body Width is measured 1" below the arm holes
- Sleeve Length is measured from the middle back collar to sleeve cuff
- What does 40 singles mean? A higher number means a finer thread resulting in a tighter weave and a softer, thinner shirt. A typical adult unisex t-shirt is 18 singles.
- To get an accurate size, your best bet is to find a like item you own and love at home, lay it flat, measure it in inches then match those measurements to the manufacturer's recommended Size Chart.
- Need help to find the right size? See this video.
Loading help center - please wait...