Custom Onesies, Custom Bibs and More
Benefits of Personalized Newborn OnesiesWhen it comes to dressing your baby, onesies are an essential item as they provide comfort and quality. Below, you’ll find some of our favorite reasons to purchase personalized newborn onesies:
- Makes an ideal gift– Our onesies are a great gift for baby showers, birthdays, holidays, and more, and they’re the perfect way to show you’ve put thought and care into a present.
- Memories to look back on– These custom newborn onesies will be items for parents to look back fondly on. You’ll associate your custom onesie with a baby’s first steps or first words, or just as a staple piece the child used to wear when they were a newborn. Either way, it’s going to be something you’ll always remember and cherish.
- Picture-perfect looks– Everybody loves taking pictures of their babies because they never want to forget those memories. What a better way to document your baby’s special moments than with photos in the cutest outfits.
- Saves time– Life can get hectic and it can be hard to find time to purchase newborn clothes. With a simple click, you can get the cutest personalized newborn onesies sent to your door.
Delivering High-Quality Results in Designing a Custom BibWhen you choose Customized Girl to create a custom bib, you’ll notice that not only is the process easy, but the final product will exceed your expectations. We put our focus into four main areas when it comes to designing products. We have a unique approach to each area, which helps us deliver high-quality results. The four areas of quality we focus on include:
- Rendering quality– This is where our process begins. Our goal is to display the design on your screen so that it matches the custom bib or other products you’ll receive in your package. Depending on the item, we apply effects to your design to ensure they match up exactly.
- Art quality– The key to creating the perfect custom onesie or bib is starting with beautiful art. If you have an image you’d like to use, but the quality isn’t great, email us! Our Art Assist is more than happy to help.
- Print quality– We spend a lot of time testing each item before we add it to the site. We use three decoration methods including Direct-to-Garment Digital Printing (DTG), Sublimation, and a precision-cut heat material heat pressed onto items.
- Item quality– We carry various brands to ensure you find the perfect material and fit you’re looking for. Some brands that we carry include Fruit of the Loom, Gildan, and more!